What information will the Company process?
Depending on the nature of your relationship with the Company, the information that is being collected and processed may vary.
If you are a visitor to the Company Website:
- You may voluntarily provide personal data to us, including your name, address, email address, phone number and other information that enables you to be personally identified.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. We also collect certain technical data sent to us from the computer, mobile device and/or browser through which you access this website. This includes a unique identifier associated with your access device and/or browser (including, for example, your Internet Protocol (IP) address) characteristics about your access device and/or browser, statistics on your activities on the website, information about how you came to the website and data collected through cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects, web storage and other similar technologies.
- When you register on this website or otherwise submit personal data to us, we may associate other non-personal data (including non-personal data we collect from third parties) with your personal data. In such cases, we will treat any such combined data as your personal data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
If you have a business relationship with the Company, such as a customer, supplier or partner, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information which you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other information that enables you to be personally identified.
- Any other personal data which the Company is legally required to hold
- Any personal data necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship
- Any other personal data the Company has a legitimate interest in processing in order to manage and develop the business relationship.
How will your personal data be used?
We use information held about you for a number of reasons, including out of contractual necessity, or where there is a legal basis or obligation for doing so or if it is in our legitimate interests. The uses made of personal information include:
- Making our services and products available to you. We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your business, provide you with the services you want and help you with any queries you may have. We also need this information to contact you about our services or products, for example by phone, email or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us. Further, we use this information to manage promotions and competitions you may take part in, including those we run with our suppliers, distributors, service providers and retail partners.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes in our business.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you, for your computer and to personalise your website experience. We use your online browsing behaviour to help us better understand you as a customer and provide you with personalised offers and services. Further, we provide you with relevant marketing communications (including by email, post or online advertising), relating to our products and services. As part of this, online advertising may be displayed on websites across Kepak Group, other organisations websites and online media channels. We may also measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications and those of our suppliers and retail partners.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We provide our distributors with information relating to sets or groups of customers, including customer order reports to enhance their understanding of customer behaviour and enable us and our distributors to improve their service to customers.
- To invite you to take part in and manage customer surveys, reviews and other market research activities we carry out and by other organisations on our behalf. We carry out market research to improve our services. However, if we contact you about this, you do not have to take part in the activities. If you tell us that you do not want us to contact you for market research, we will respect this choice.
- We want to ensure that we provide you with marketing communications, including online advertising that is relevant to your interests. To achieve this, we measure your responses to marketing communications relating to products and services we offer, which also means we can offer you products and services that better meet your needs as a customer. You can change your marketing choices, both when you register with us, and at any time after that. You also have choices when it comes to online advertising. We set out below your choices when it comes to cookies, and how you can control your online behavioural advertising preferences.
- For most marketing communications we rely on your consent (which you can withdraw at any time), however, there are situations in which it is in our legitimate interests to use your personal data in that way.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous supply to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- In order to resolve legal claims or disputes involving you or us.
Will your personal data be shared?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Kepak Group. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell/transfer or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- We also share personal data with retail partners, distributors and service providers. When we share personal data with these companies we require them to keep it safe, and they must not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes. We may share personal data with a distributor for the purposes of fulfilling a customer order. We only share personal data that enable our service providers to provide their services.
- If, as a supplier, you are a member of a Producer Group, we share personal data with that Group under the terms of your membership of the Group.
- In addition, we work with carefully selected service providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us with technology services, storing and combining and analysing data, processing payments, provide us with legal or other professional services as well as delivering orders. We only share personal data that enable our service providers to provide their services.
- Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels, and they place relevant online advertising for our products and services, as well as those of our suppliers and our Retail Partners, on those online media channels on our behalf. For example, you may see an advert for our products and services as you use a particular social media site or watch television.
- The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do this, we ensure that your privacy rights are respected in line with this policy.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to. This depends on a number of factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
Marketing and market research
We will send you relevant offers and news about our products and services in a number of ways including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive these marketing communications. When you register with us we will ask if you would like to receive marketing communications, and you can change your marketing choices online over the phone at any time.
We also like to hear your views to help us to improve our services, so we may contact you for market research purposes. You always have the choice about whether to take part in our market research.
Changes to our privacy and cookies policy
Any changes we may make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data which the Company holds about you by making a data access request, free of charge. Please note that in certain exceptional circumstances a reasonable fee may be charged or the Company may refuse to act on the request. To make a data access request, please contact the appropriate Privacy Officer; see Appendix A for details. A response will be sent within a one month period of receipt of a completed application form or, in certain circumstances, within three months. You have a right to have the data provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If you believe that certain personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you can seek to have this information corrected. You are also entitled to ask for personal information to be deleted or a copy of it transferred. These requests must be reasonable and are conditional upon the satisfaction of an applicable basis for asserting such rights. Where you have provided us with your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co Laois.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies?
The data collected by these cookies are completely anonymous and they do not record any personal information about you. If you prefer, you can choose to use our website without enabling cookies by editing your browser options such that cookies are blocked; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. For more information about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties. Types of cookie that may be used during your visit to the Website:
|Cookie Name||What It Does|
|cc_social cc_analytics||Cookie Consent cookies which appear after you have clicked on the ‘allow cookies’ in the floating footer. More infohttp://silktide.com/cookieconsent|
|__cfduid||In order to protect our website from security threats such as hackers and to boost its performance, we route our DNS through CloudFlare.|
|__utmz __utma __utmb __utmc __utmz __utmv||Anonymous cookies that monitor how the site is used by visitors. Used by us to analyse usage and improve the site. Includes a number of visits to the site, where a visitor has come from and what pages are visited. You can opt out of Google Analytics here.|
Third-party service cookies
Social media, sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged into them. With respect to cookies issued by third parties, only the third-party cookie issuer concerned is likely to read or change the items contained inside this cookie. We have no control over the cookies third parties are likely to install. These third-party cookies are subject to the privacy statements of these third parties. To see their policy on personal data processing or to change the installation and storage settings of third-party cookies, the user is asked to contact these third parties.
How can I prevent Cookies being used?
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org . However, please be aware that should you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
This site uses the Secure Sockets Layer protocol to protect your online transaction. Secure Sockets Layer is a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the internet. This allows your computer to communicate with our server in a way that is designed to prevent tampering or message forgery.
Data Controller (Ireland): Kepak Clonee
Address: Clonee, Co Meath, D15 AW62
Contact No: 01-8013000
Data Controller: Kepak Kirkham Limited
Address: St George’s Park, Kirkham, Preston, Lancs
Contact No: 01772-688300
Data Controller: Country Park Foods
Address: New Hey Road, Oakes, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Contact No: 01484-642126