Supply Chain Coordinator- Kepak Ballybay
Location: Ballybay, Co. Monaghan
Category: Admin Logistics Operations Production
Payment: Not Disclosed
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 12-06-2019
Job Title: Supply Chain Co-ordinator,
Location: Kepak Ballybay
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
Job Purpose: The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible assisting in the coordination of the burger production supply chain at the factory, dealing with demand/supply management issues and associated procurement administration.
• Day to day supplier management, ensuring ontime, accurate delivery per schedules agreed, including issue resolution
• Liaising with multiple departments to ensuring accurate supplier invoice reconciliation
• Production of a variety of reports and metrics, including the Sales Forecast and Demand Management plan, used to assist the planning process.
• Coordination of regular planning meetings and ensuring the required information is supplied to various departments.
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving any issues relating to the supply chain process.
• Finished goods stock management.
• Continuous Improvement Initiatives (Prize delivered to target)
• Efficiency – As per efficiency metrics
• Safety – As H&S metrics
• Cost – Budget & Labour
• On Time Delivery
• Open and friendly manner, with excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientation.
• Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications, coupled with strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills.
• Strong commercial acumen and understanding of business requirements
Customer oriented / Relationship management
• Previous experience in a similar role within the FMCG sector.
• Enjoys working as part of a team, while able to work on own initiative and adhere to deadlines.
• People Management
• Building High Performance Teams
• Creating Positive Relationships
• Service Driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Fostering Innovation