Site Manager, Kepak Ballybay
Location: Ballybay, Co. Monaghan
Category: Management Operations
Payment: Not disclosed
Terms: Permanent, Full Time.
Apply before: 13-01-2019
Kepak Ballybay is a modern site of operational excellence and a centre of process innovation for Kepak’s European Food Service partners in the development of multi-format meat products.
Reporting to Kepak Foodservices, Operations Director, we are currently recruiting for a Site Manager that will be responsible for the strategic and profitability objectives of the Ballybay site.
• Oversee all aspects of the day to day management of the operations team to optimise the margin performance of the Site
• Challenge drivers of profitability & lead Site Management Team to achieve core KPI’s of profit, quality, yield & cost
• Build and sustain a good and safe place to work
• Support & deliver on cross functional CI objectives (Safety, HR, Procurement, Technical, Supply Chain & Sales)
• Positive management of community stakeholders (neighbours, authorities & staff)
• Manage the escalation and resolution of site issues
• Succession Planning and People Development
• Cost Saving and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
• Site Adherence to 5S principles.
• Delivery of Site Metrics, Quality, Yield, Efficiency, HR, Safety, Financial
• Commercial awareness with an eye for seeing business improvement opportunities.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas.
• 3 years + in a senior management role within the food industry.
• Highly motivated with a passion for driving operational business change.
• Ability to demonstrate effective leadership and people management techniques
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead projects from idea stage to implementation.
• A Lean Six Sigma qualification would be advantageous.
• People Management
• Building High Performance Teams
• Creating Positive Relationships
• Service Driven
• Strategic Thinking
• Fostering Innovation