Rotating Shift Supervisor
Location: Ballybay, Co. Monaghan
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 27-10-2018
Kepak Group is a young, professional and dynamic business that has grown into one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. At the core of this success has been our belief in developing strong customer relationships through a partnership approach. We pride ourselves on our dedication to innovation, brand management, consumer focus and an unwavering commitment to food safety.
We are currently recruiting at our BALLYBAY, Co. Monaghan Site for a: Rotating Shift Supervisor
Days 5am – 4pm
Evenings 4pm – 2am
To co-ordinate the multi-disciplined activities required to produce safe, quality products to agreed quantities and deadlines in a clean hygienic environment, while achieving budgetary and operational targets.
This role will be responsible for an operational team of approximately 25+ people.
- This is a shift supervisory position, which will cover early and late shift and is rotated, and the candidate must be available for this shift pattern.
- To oversee the daily production in an efficient and timely manner in keeping with the production schedule, in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Effectively communicate with the Production, Quality and Maintenance Teams to ensure effective and efficient operations of the factory.
- Implement and maintain Hygiene and Housekeeping standards and full compliance with the company Quality Management System.
- Observe and implement company Health & Safety procedure.
- Implement and maintain, waste control and yield management systems.
- Generate daily/weekly reports on efficiency, labour, yield and other key KPI’s
- Assist with employee training and development and communicate any employee issues as they arise to management.
- Support, interact and participate in all company projects e.g New Product Development, Lean Manufacturing etc
- Promote, supervise and encourage employees to deliver a quality product on a consistent basis and creating a positive working environment.
Key Competencies for Role:
- To manage staff in accordance with Group Policies, in particular the Hygiene, Food Safety, Health and Safety and HR policies.
- Food Industry experience is essential for this role and previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication, people management and IT skills
- A logical & organised approach to their work with excellent time management skills in all areas of their work
- Flexible and adaptable to change and to participate as part of a team
- Results orientated
- Confident and Decisive and committed to on-going personal development