Maintenance Mechanical Engineer
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 30-09-2017
- Mechanical repairs to high-speed PLC controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment.
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Technician with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines in assigned area.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
- Please note that this role is offered on a rotational day/night shift basis, candidates must be available to work a variety of shifts.