Maintenance Manager Kepak Clare
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 11-08-2017
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for our Clare Site.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Maintenance Department on site: specifically delivery of the core metrics of safety, site performance/capacity, people management and project delivery as it relates to the Maintenance department.
- Planning and scheduling of maintenance works to ensure maximum operational efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Implementation and delivery of the Group’s maintenance procedures, ensuring that best practice is followed and all systems maintained correctly.
- Management of Maintenance budget spend on labour and materials.
- Ensure factory lay out and practices meet 5S standards to protect machinery from damage.
- Leadership and development of the Maintenance function.
- Manage all outside contractors working in the factory.
- Liaise with Group Engineering regards funding and delivery of capital spend projects, maintaining a three-year rolling capital plan.
Key Competencies/ Experience:
- Significant maintenance management experience, in a similar fast paced production environment.
- Strong Mechaniacal Engineering backround
- Previous experience in food production would be ideal; however we will consider applicants from other production backgrounds.
- Exposure to Six Sigma/Lean methodology, ideally with either a Black or Green Belt certification.
- Prior experience working with CMMS and excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel etc.).
- Experience of leading and developing a team of skilled maintenance professionals.
- Excellent analytical and fault finding skills.
- Prior experience of managing and setting maintenance budgets.
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a minimum of a Level 7 qualification (or equivalent).