Payment: Not Disclosed
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 05-08-2019
Job Title: Credit Controller
Reporting to: Credit Control Manager with strong communication lines to the Finance and Sales teams.
Job Purpose: The collection of assigned debtor accounts across multiples, independent retail and distributor accounts.
- Assisting in the Daily Cash/Cheques posting/allocating for Euro & GBP currency ledgers and
- Debit Note report analysis and AP contra deductions
- Maintain regular Customer contact to establish payment dates and pursue overdue accounts
- Resolve customer queries-provide copy invoices, credit notes and statements
- Weekly order to invoice release
- Monitor EDI notifications
- Conduct regular Sales/Debtors team meetings to discuss progress and escalate potential issues
- Update and maintain Customer Price Files on ERP system
- Monthly aged debt reporting
- Credit checks on new and existing customers
- Provide cover and assist with other areas within the credit control function
- Invoice Discounting allocations
- Assist with Year End close and annual Audits.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a FMCG company
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good knowledge of accounting principles
- Good Team player
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- Deadline and results driven
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast changing dynamic results oriented environment
- German/French language skills is an advantage.
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Service Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Fostering Innovation