Business Development Executive - West of Ireland
Terms: Full Time, Permanent
Apply before: 30-04-2018
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive : West of Ireland
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: National Account Manager IFO
JOB PURPOSE/PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
Responsible for sales of the company’s products to all End-users in the area via the distributor network. You will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships with both distributors and independent food operators.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
• To achieve agreed Case sales and Revenue targets within your region for distributors and independent customers
• To implement the end user sales development Account plan
• To utilize the distributor sales team to ensure all opportunities are maximized
• To agree and execute promotional plans for end users and distributors
• To achieve customer recruitment/engagement targets relating to the Kepak loyalty programme for your area.
• To develop strong business relationships across your region
• To utilize all analytical tools, menu systems and marketing support in order to support the business objectives
• To ensure all end users requests are dealt with in an efficient manner e.g. promotional support, sales orders
• To gather required sales information on a daily basis.
• To demonstrate all products to end users demonstrating features and benefits.
• To work closely with the food service team to ensure all planned marketing and NPD activities are executed to the highest standard.
• To gather and feedback marketing intelligence in liaison with the marketing team.
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE:
• Experience within foodservice sector is desirable
• Minimum of 3yrs fulltime Field sales experience essential
• Computer literate
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
• Problem solving
• Commercial acumen
• Full Clean Drivers License.
• A passionate and committed individual with a strong drive for results is required for this role
• The ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment is essential
• The willingness to be Flexible given the nature of the nature of the Market place.
• Ability to build open and honest relationships with people on all levels of the business.
Kepak is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Note: as with all positions, due to the nature of the business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time